The Sun moves into the sign of Sagittarius on 15th of December and will stay there until 14th of January.
Sagittarius, ruled by the expansive Jupiter (Guru), shares its fiery nature with Aries and Leo, creating a harmonious environment for the Sun. However, before settling into this vibrant sign, the Sun must navigate the challenging Gandanta zone, a sensitive point between water and fire signs. This period, spanning from the 14th to the 16th of December, calls for utmost care and reflection.
Sun in Gandanta and Sun in Sagittarius Predictions
The align27 app offers customized predictions tailored to your individual birth chart during these planetary transits.
Remedies Sun’s Gandanta Transit (Dec 14th to 16th)
- Listen to Sacred Hymns: The Aditya Hridayam Stotram and the Surya Mandala Stotram are specifically dedicated to Lord Surya, the Sun god. By listening to these stotrams, you can invoke the blessings and divine energy of the Sun.
- Meditate: Meditation can help you find inner peace, clarity of thought, and a sense of purpose, making it an essential practice during this period of transition.
- Practice Charity: Giving to those less fortunate is a noble can help balance your karma and create positive energy during Sun’s transition.
- Invoke the power of Lord Rama: Recite the mantra “rāmāya dhanuṣpāṇaye svāhā,” especially from December 14th to 16th.
- Ancestral Worship: Honor your ancestors through rituals, prayers, or simply by expressing gratitude for the wisdom and blessings passed down through generations.
- Arghya to the Sun: Arghya rituals involve offering water to the Sun as a form of worship and gratitude. It is a symbolic gesture of offering the best of what nature provides to the Sun, which, in turn, nourishes life on Earth.
- Navagraha Shanti Homa: Engaging in a Navagraha Shanti Homa is a comprehensive ritual to pacify the malefic influences of the planets.
- Offer Honey to Shiva Lingam: Shiva Lingam is a sacred symbol representing Lord Shiva, the god of transformation and destruction. Offering honey as abhishekam (ritual bath) to the Shiva Lingam signifies letting go of impurities and ego, allowing for inner transformation and growth.
- Sun Guided Meditation: Explore the Sun Guided Meditation by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on the Sattva app to connect with the energy of the Sun.
- Sun Salutations: Incorporating Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar) into your daily routine is a physical and spiritual practice that pays homage to the Sun.
Remedies for Sun in Sagittarius (Dec 15 to January 14)
- Honor Anshuman Aditya: Use the mantra “Aum Ghrini Anshuman Aditya” to awaken and seek blessings from Anshuman Aditya, responsible for providing resources during this transit.
- Pay Homage to Lord Shiva: The Pratyadi devata of the Sun is Lord Shiva. Chant the mantra “Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Vishwanathaya” to seek healing and protection. Lord Shiva as Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga is connected to the sign Sagittarius.
- Invoke Lord Ganesha: Use the mantra “Aum Balachandraya Namah” to honor “Balachandra,” theform of Lord Ganesha associated with Sagittarius. This ritual helps remove obstacles andpromotes progress.
- Temple Donations and Pilgrimages: Consider donating to temples or spiritual places. This transit aligns with visits to temples and pilgrimages, as the Sun and the 9th house signify temples, and Sagittarius is the natural 9th house of the zodiac.
- Personalized Daily Rituals: For tailored daily rituals and deeper insights into this transit, explore align27 app.