Venus the planet that signifies beauty, love, romance, comfort, vehicles, arts etc is at it’s highest point (exaltation) in the sign of Pisces. According to sidereal Vedic Astrology Venus moved into the sign of Pisces on February 15th and will stay there until March 11th 2023. Venus will join Jupiter in Pisces.
Venus is considered to be Goddess Lakshmi who was born from the ocean which signifies the sign Pisces. Venus signifies comfort, our hidden desires, pleasures of the bed etc, Pisces is the natural 12th sign of the zodiac which is all about imagination, unconditionality etc., so Venus is extremely comfortable in the sign of Pisces. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and currently Jupiter is also transiting Pisces which makes it doubly Auspicious.
Powerful Mahapurusha Yogas
This combination produces the most powerful Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga and Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga.
Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga is formed when Venus is exalted or in it’s own sign and be in Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10) and bestows prosperity and happiness.
Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga is formed when Jupiter is exalted or in it’s own sign and be in Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10) bestows wisdom and abundance.
These powerful yogas will happen for people with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces Ascendants or Moon signs.
Check the house where the sign Pisces falls in your birth chart and that is the area that gets exalted and strong for you during this transit.
By Sign – 16 February, 2023 to 12 March, 2023
Exact Conjunction – 02 March 2023
3 Degree Orbit – 28 February, 2023 to 07 March, 2023.
For local timings check the Cosmic Insights app.
Rituals to make the best use of this auspicious transit
- Listen to Sri Suktam on Fridays when Pisces is in the Ascendant. You can use the Ascendant section of the Cosmic Insights app.
- Listen to or chant Shiv Tandav Stotram during Sunset on the 13th lunar day.
- Feed people and listen to Kanakadhara Stotram on the 12th Lunar day.
- The sign Pisces is connected to Lord Vishnu as Sri Ranganathar where he is seen sleeping on the serpent bed of Adishesha. Since Shukra gets exalted in the sign of Pisces the worship of Sri Ranganathar is a miraclous remedy to heal malefic effects of Shukra. The reclining position of Lord Sri Ranganathar in the milky ocean shows the exaltation of Shukra in Meena Rashi (Pisces). Sri Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya has sung a beautiful hymn in praise of Lord Sri Ranganathar known as Ranganathar Ashtakam. You can listen to this everyday during this conjunction.
- You can also have the golden elixir – Turmeric + Milk at night before you go to bed.
- Meditate – This is one of the best remedies to maximize the positive effects of this transit. You can also plan spiritual retreats during this time.