Gandanta is nothing but a karmic knot that could be unravelled when a planet transits through it. The Gandanta zones always occur between fire and water signs of the zodiac as fire and water cannot coexist.
It is best to keep things simple, especially with relationships. Issues from the past could surface during this time for healing and rejuvenation.
May 20th to May 26th of 2022 Venus will be in Gandanta crossing from the sign of Pisces (Revati Nakshatra) into Aries (Ashwini Nakshatra).
For personalized insights and remedies download the align27 app.
- When Venus is in Pisces chant the mantra – Kshipa om svaha (May 20th to 23rd)
- When Venus is in Aries part of the Gandanta use the mantra – Pakshirajaya Namah (May 23rd to 26th)
- Provide donations to women who need help.
- Chant the Mahalakshmi Ashtakam. (Once a day washes away all our sins, twice a day gives wealth and prosperity, thrice a day destroys all our enemies)
- Honor Lord Shiva as Tryambakeshwar with the mantra “Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Tryambakeshwaraya”
- Honor Lord Vishnu as Sri Ranganathar. You can listen to Ranganathar Ashtakam, especially on Fridays.
- Visit temples by the sea if possible.
- Meditate on the picture of Lord Vishnu sleeping on the serpent bed with Goddess Lakshmi by HIS feet.
- Wash your feet before you go to sleep.
Extremely grateful to Pandit Sanjay Rath from whom I learned about the first 2 mantras.