The Sun has moved from Aries the natural 1st house of self, beginnings and ego into the sign of Taurus the natural 2nd house of family, food, wealth and sustenance. Taurus is an earthy sign that calls for hardwork and practicality.
New York – May 14, 7.59 pm until June 15, 2.32 am
Chennai – May 15, 5.30 am until June 15, 12.03 pm
Sun in Taurus – Rituals and Remedies
- The Aditya or Sun God ruling over Taurus is Lord Aryaman. So we chant the mantra Aum Ghrini Aryaman Aditya in the morning to honor the Sun.
- The form of lord Ganesha associated with Taurus is Ekadanta. So, whenever you start your work or start anything or facing some hurdles just say Aum Ekadantaya Namah.
- The Jyotirlinga associated with Taurus is Somnath, Since the Sun’s pratyadi devata is Lord Shiva you can also honor the Sun God with the mantra – Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Somanathaya!
- Taurus is the sign connected to Lord Shiva’s vahan (vehicle) – Nandi (Bull). So you can worship Lord Shiva as Nadikeshwara (Lord of Nandi) with the mantra – Om Nandikeshwaraya Namah.
- Donating food is extremely auspicious during this transit.
- You can also perform Mouna Vrat (vow of silence) as Taurus is the natural 2nd house of speaking. You can do this for an hour or so every day during a certain time.
- For personalized daily rituals download the align27 app. You can also use the align27 app for predictions and insights about this transit.