Saturn has made it’s final big leap into the sign of Aquarius on Jan 17, 2023 until March 29, 2025. Big relief for Sagittarius moon signs, as this transit will officially end their Sade Sati. People with their Moon in Pisces begin their Sade Sati while people with Capricorn and Aquarius Moon signs continue their Sade Sati.
Cancer moon sign people also begin their 2.5 year transit of Ashtama Shani where Shani transits their 8th house.
Get the Saturn in Aquarius – Insights and Remedies report to understand how this transit will affect you and personalized remedies that you can do during this period.
Generic Remedies for Saturn in Aquarius
- Saturn represents darkness and the Sun represents light. The Aditya (Sun God) of the sign Aquarius is Tvastr. You can chant the mantra “Aum Ghrini Tvastr Aditya” and worship the Sun God everyday.
- Kumbha rashi is the natural badhaka sign of the Kala Purusha, so worship Lord Ganesha connected to the sign Aquarius with the mantra – Gajapataye Namah.
- Offer Incense to Lord Shiva everyday , if that is not possible then do it on Saturdays.
- Lord Shiva deity of the sign Aquarius and the lord of Vayu Tattva (air element). Shiva in his aspect as Vayu is worshiped as Kalahasteeswara at the Kalahasti temple. You can visit or make a donation to this temple on a Saturday.
- Plant trees – This is one of the best remedies for Saturn in Aquarius. You can choose to plant the tree connected to the nakshatra of Saturn in your own chart. For more information visit here
- Aquarius is the natural 11th house of hearing. So donate hearing-aid to people who need it and cannot afford it. This will bring relief to you.
- Chant Vishnu Sahasranama or listen to it everyday especially if you have your natal Moon in Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. To know more about your chart visit here
- Do Saturn Remedies like 8 walk or Step by Step Walk on the day of Shani Pradosham – For more details download the align27 app.
- For personalized remedies based on your own chart, download the align27 app.