Mercury will move into the sign of Aries on 31st March and will stay there until 7th June, 2023. (Mercury will be retrograde from 21st April to 14th May, 2023).
But before transiting into the sign of Aries, Mercury has to travel through the Gandanta zone which is a sensitive point between water sign(Pisces) and fire sign(Aries).
To understand how this transit will affect you and which area of your life will be highlighted during this time download the align27 app.
Mercury is the planet of communication, intellect, and learning, and when it is in Gandanta, there may be a sense of confusion and instability in these areas of life. The transition from Pisces to Aries is seen as a shift from the emotional and intuitive realm to the realm of action and impulsiveness. This can create a sense of disorientation and uncertainty, as we may feel pulled in different directions and struggle to make sense of our experiences.
Gandanta refers to a karmic knot that may unravel when a planet transits over it. These knots typically occur between fire and water signs since the elements of fire and water cannot coexist. During this time, it’s important to keep communication simple and avoid acting impulsively. Past issues may resurface for the purpose of healing and rejuvenation.
Additionally, it’s recommended to double-check travel documents and allow extra time at airports, as unexpected delays or complications may arise. Rushed communication should be avoided as important details may be missed.
March 29, 2023 to April 3, 2023
For local timings download the Cosmic Insights app.
- When Mercury is in Pisces part of the Gandanta chant the mantra – Kshipa om svaha (March 29th to March 31st)
- When Mercury is in Aries part of the Gandanta use the mantra – Pakshirajaya Namah (April 1st to April 3rd)
- Chant the 12 syllable Vishnu Mantra – Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya and listen to Vishnu Sahasranama. You can do this during Abhijit Muhurta. You can use the align27 app to know the timings of Abhijit Muhurta every day.
- Feed green and leafy vegetables to cows or donate to a Goshala
- Chant the Savitur Gayatri Mantra or you can listen to it everyday.
For personalized remedies download the align27 app.
I am highly grateful to Pandit Sanjay Rath from whom I learnt the first 2 mantras. You can visit his website at www.srath.com