By transit Mercury will enter the sign of Pisces on March 24 and will stay there until April 8th, 2022. Mercury is debilitated in the sign of Pisces.
Pisces Mercury can bring about a lot of intuition, imagination and inspiration if you do not get stuck in the details. This is the time to let go and let nature guide you.
If you get stuck in the details, then debilitated Mercury can bring about a lot of disappointment during this transit. Leave room for imperfections and enjoy Venusian comfort and activities during this time.
You may feel tempted to move towards alcohol, tobacco and other substances during this time, please be mindful of it and avoid it at all costs.
- Chant the mantra “Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Mallikarjunaya” 108 times everyday. Mallikarjuna is the Jyotirlinga connected to the sign Virgo. The Jyotirlingas have the power to exalt a planet, Mercury gets exalted in Virgo.
- Listen to or meditate on the Vishnu Sahasranama everyday. Vishnu is the deity connected to the planet Mercury. You can also chant a simple yet powerful Vishnu mantra – om viṣṇave namah
- The tattva associated with Mercury is Prithvi or earth element. Lord Ganesha is the deity connected to Prithvi tattva. So worship Lord Ganesha connected to the sign of Pisces with the mantra – “Aum Gajānanāya Namah” 108 times everyday. You can also offer Chandan to Lord Ganesha.
- Go on long walks, hug a tree, spend time in nature.
- Solve puzzles, play word games, write a journal or enjoy poetry.
For personalized predictions about this transit download the align27 app.