Mars is transiting the sign of Cancer currently moving towards its deepest debilitation point. Saturn is retrograde in its own house of Capricorn.
Debilitation of Mars (Ashlesha Nakshatra – Intense Period) – 29 June to 20 July
Opposition of Saturn and Mars – 2nd June to 20th July
Opposition of Saturn and Mars (Intense period – 5 degree orb) – 24 June to 10 July
Exact Opposition of Saturn and Mars (Most Intense) – July 1st and 2nd
Saturn is all about limitations, restrictions, discipline, practicality, dispassion, obstacles, rules, law, restraint, stability, oppression, etc.
Mars is all about passion, aggressiveness, energy, innovation, instigation, action, activity, freedom, rebellious, courage etc
But the key point here is Mars is debilitated which means it is out of touch with its natural significations. So lack of courage and strength can be experienced, emotional turmoil can lead to aggression if left unattended.
The important thing to do during this time is to get out of your comfort zone and make an effort to bring out the best of the maritian qualities.
To know how this transit affects you based on your own birth chart download the align27 app.
So when these two opposite energies combine, we may experience set backs, life may become stagnant and pointless. Confidence can be hammered with the need to be perfect. It may also create a lot of fear by making us worry of scenarios that do not really exist.
Mars gets exalted in the sign of Capricorn which is the natural 10th house ruled by Saturn, where as Saturn gets debilitated in the sign of Aries which is the natural 1st house ruled by Mars. The solution is Karma Yoga. Do your work (Mars) and do not think about the results and worry about it (Saturn). We will be inspired to trust in the higher power that is governing us all.
For personalized daily rituals download the align27 app.
- Honor the Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga (Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Bhimashankaraya) to help Debilitated Mars
- Listen to Subramanya Bhujangam composed by Sri Adi Shankaracharya. This is a hymn composed in the Bhujangam meter. Bhujangam means snake or serpent and if you observe, the lyrics of this stotram are set like the movement of a serpent. Since Subrahmanya is the deity of Mars and Ashlesha nakshatra (where Mars gets debilitated) is so deeply connected with serpents this is one of the best remedies to handle debilitated Mars.
- Be disciplined and get out of your comfort zone and stretch yourself a little more. Set a goal or challenge for yourself and use the willpower of Mars combined with the discipline of Saturn to follow through and accomplish them. Little things like this will strengthen your Mars and Saturn.
- Provide donation or service to war veterans and people who are old and need care and protection.
- Listen to or chant the Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Meditation and Pranayama are the BEST remedies to manage tough transits like this.
- We may also experience a lack of steadiness during this time so worshipping Lord Vishnu as HIS Kurma Avatar connected to the planet Saturn with the mantra Aum Namo Bhagavate Akuparaya will help.
Thank you very much Archana Ji 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Are these remedies are for all sign ?
Thank You , quiet insightful.
My Atma karka is Venus. How I can work on it. As shown in story I couldn’t understand