Venus exalted in Pisces – Feb 2020
Venus the planet that signifies beauty, love, romance, comfort, vehicles, arts etc is at it’s the highest point (exaltation) in the sign of Pisces. According to sidereal Vedic Astrology Venus moves into the sign of Pisces on Feb 3rd and will stay there until Feb 28th.
Significance of Venus in Pisces
Venus is considered to be Goddess Lakshmi who was born from the ocean which signifies the sign Pisces.
Venus signifies comfort, our hidden desires, pleasures of the bed etc, Pisces is the natural 12th sign of the zodiac which is all about imagination, unconditionality etc., so Venus is extremely comfortable in the sign of Pisces.
Check the house where the sign Pisces falls in your birth chart and that is the area that gets exalted for you during this transit. For people with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces it creates a Malavya Mahapurusha yoga. It brings in the auspicious blessings of Goddess Lakshmi.
Venus in Pisces is a great time for relationships and indulgence in sensual pleasures, but we may have to be careful about not overdoing it. We just have to remember that whatever goes up will have to eventually come down.
Venus exalted in Pisces for all Moon/Ascendant Signs
- Aries – Venus gets exalted in your 12th house. Venus rules your 2nd House and 7th House. You may be tempted to spend a lot of money but make sure you think before you do. It is also a great time for spirituality. You may find it easy to sink into deep meditation. It is also wise to spend some money on charity as Venus is your 2nd lord going into the 12th house.
- Taurus – Venus gets exalted in your 11th House. Venus rules your 1st house and 6th house. This is a powerful transit for you, it may bring in a lot of financial gains. You may also be interested in social interactions and gatherings. But this is a great time to plan what you want to do and start making some progress. If you have any financial debts this is the perfect time to start thinking about how you are going to pay them. Beware of overspending for friends and parties.
- Gemini – Venus gets exalted in your 10th house. Venus rules the 12th and 5th houses in your chart. It brings good luck and opportunities in your career. You may spend money on polishing your skills.
- Cancer – Venus gets exalted in your 9th House. Venus rules your 4th and 11th house. This is a great time to improve things around your home. You may want to upgrade your space. This is also a great transit if you have been wanting to pursue higher knowledge both spiritual and academic. Donating to temples or places of worship during this time be very powerful.
- Leo – Venus gets exalted in the 8th house. Venus rules your 3rd house and 10th house. You may be in the mood for research-related activities. It is a good time to study Ayurveda or astrology. Instability in relationships can be experienced so take precautions and do not overthink simple matters. Helping people who are disabled is a great remedy for you during this time.
- Virgo – Venus gets exalted in your 7th House. Venus rules your 2nd house and 9th house. It forms the Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga for you. If you have been looking to get into a relationship then this is the perfect time to do that. If you are already in a relationship its time to spend quality time with your partner. If you are having trouble in relationships the best way to overcome that is to donate or help people who have the same problem.
- Libra – Venus gets exalted in your 6th House. Venus rules your 1st House and 8th House. This is not a very favorable transit for you. Avoid unnecessary debates and issues with people who provide service to you, instead help them selflessly. It is a good time to get into a good health/fitness regime.
- Scorpio – Venus gets exalted in your 5th House. Venus rules your 12th House and 7th House. This is a great transit for romance, love and relationships but at the same time be conscious of your spending habits. This is a great transit to begin mantra chanting or Japa which will further help you make the most of this transit.
- Sagittarius – Venus gets exalted in your 4th House. Venus rules your 11th House and 6th House. This transit creates the Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga for you. You would be keen to improve your home environment or vehicles. You will find happiness when you do your daily routine and maintain a healthy diet. Venus also gets directional strength in the 4th house. Make the most of this transit by helping women and motherly figures in your life.
- Capricorn – Venus gets exalted in your 3rd House. Venus rules your 10th house and 5th House. Your communication could improve and you will find it easier to express yourself. It is a great time to start writing a blog or be more active on Social media. Mudra sadhana will help you make the most of this transit, you can also consider starting writing mantras (likhita japa) which will prove very effective for you during this transit.
- Aquarius – Venus gets exalted in your 2nd House. Venus rules your 9th House and 4th house. This transit can bring you good luck and opportunities in terms of finances and money. Your communication could improve. Do not hurt people with your words during this time as that will bring down the good effects of this transit for you. It is a great time to read books on spirituality which will further enhance the goodness of this transit for you.
- Pisces – Venus gets exalted in your 1st House. Venus rules your 8th House and 3rd House. This transit creates the Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga by transit for you. There could be some positive transformations in the way you think. It is wise to avoid heated arguments. Music as a hobby can be very therapeutic during this time.
Rituals for Venus in Pisces
To make the most of this transit, here are some rituals that you could do.
- The sign of Pisces is the natural 12th house which represents the feet. Venus is considered as Goddess Lakshmi. Pisces is a water sign and venus is a watery planet. So a simple ritual such as washing your feet before you go to bed can bring a positive change in terms of finances and relationships. Hard to believe? Try it for yourself.
- Spread love and happiness – Exalted Venus is all about unconditional love. Write a note to someone to make their day or just pick up the phone and talk to someone whom you have been putting off for a long time. Spread love and positivity. The more you give, the more you get.
- Listen to Ashta Lakshmi Stotram especially on Fridays.
- Chant a simple Lakshmi mantra every day during Venus hora. Aum Shreem Mahalakshmiyei Namaha is a great mantra to invoke the Goddess of wealth.
- If you see the pictorial representation of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu, she is always seen by HIS feet. This is to signify that selfless service and humbleness are the key factors to gain Lakshmi (prosperity and abundance) in your life. It shows us that serving the supreme power of the universe is the key to prosperity as well.
- Listen to or meditate on the Vishnu Sahasrama on Wednesdays.
- Meditate during Sunset and enjoy an evening walk.