Each Nakshatra is also associated with specific sounds or syllables. These Nakshatra sounds have a unique vibration and can be used for chanting, meditation, or healing. By working with these sounds, we can tap into the energy and consciousness of the associated Nakshatra.
Note – Each Nakshatra is divided into four parts, known as padas, and each pada is associated with a specific sound. There are four sounds connected to each Nakshatra, each of which corresponds to one of its padas.
The universe is characterized by a fundamental interconnectedness and unity, which extends to both the microcosmic and macrocosmic levels. Even the items we use in our daily lives can have a significant impact on us based on the associated Nakshatra sounds. For instance, the brand “Cartier” starts with the syllable “Ka,” which is connected to the Mrigashira Nakshatra and can activate that specific Nakshatra in a person’s birth chart. Similarly, Tesla starts with the syllable “Te” which is connected to Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra.
Here are the 27 Nakshatras and the sounds associated with them:
- Ashwini – Chu, Che, Cho, La
- Bharani – Lee, Lu, Le, Lo
- Krittika – A, Ee, U, Ea
- Rohini – O, Va, Vee, Voo
- Mrigashira – Ve, Vo, Ka, Ke
- Ardra – Ku, Gha, Ng, Na
- Punarvasu – Ke, Ko, Ha, He
- Pushya – Hu, He, Ho, Da
- Ashlesha – Dee, Du, De, Do
- Magha – Ma, Me, Mu, Mi
- Purva Phalguni – Mo, Ta, Ti, Tu
- Uttara Phalguni – Te, To, Pa, Pee
- Hasta – Pu, Sha, Na, Tha
- Chitra – Pe, Po, Ra, Ree
- Swati – Ru, Re, Ro, Ta
- Vishakha – Ti, Tu, Te, To
- Anuradha – Na, Nee, Nu, Ne
- Jyeshtha – No, Ya, Yi, Yu
- Mula – Ye, Yo, Ba, Be
- Purva Ashadha – Bu, Dha, Bha, Pha
- Uttara Ashadha – Bhe, Bho, Ja, Ji
- Shravana – Ju, Je, Jo, Gha
- Dhanishta – Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge
- Shatabhisha – Go, Sa, Si, Su
- Purva Bhadrapada – Se, So, Da, Dee
- Uttara Bhadrapada – Du, Tha, Jha, Na
- Revati – De, Do, Cha, Chi
The Cosmic Insights app features a Jyotish Reference Table section that lists day-to-day brands and their corresponding Nakshatras. The table is regularly updated with new additions to provide users with comprehensive information on this topic.