Jupiter, the planet of growth, expansion, and prosperity, will transit into Aries on April 21, 2023. This is a highly significant event in Vedic astrology, as Jupiter changes signs once a year.
Jupiter in Ashwini Nakshatra
Apr 21, 2023 to Jun 21, 2023
Nov 26, 2023 to Feb 03, 2024
Jupiter in Bharani Nakshatra
Jun 21, 2023 to Nov 26, 2023
Feb 03, 2024 to Apr 16, 2024
Jupiter in Kritikka Nakshatra (Aries)
Apr 16, 2024 to May 01, 2024
Sep 04, 2023 to Dec 30, 2023
The transit of Jupiter in Aries brings a period of new opportunities and growth. It is a time to explore new ventures, take risks, and embrace change. Jupiter in Aries inspires courage, creativity, and innovation, and encourages us to take the initiative in pursuing our goals.
During this transit, Jupiter is in a position of strength and power, which amplifies its positive effects. It is a time when we can experience significant growth and expansion in all areas of life, including career, relationships, and personal development.
For those who are looking to start new ventures or make changes in their lives, this is an ideal time to take action. Jupiter in Aries supports individuals in taking risks and pursuing their passions and can bring success and abundance in all their endeavors. Jupiter in Aries also brings a sense of optimism and positivity. It encourages us to look for the good in life, and to approach challenges with a sense of hope and possibility.
One of the most important aspects of this transit is the Guru Chandal Yoga – when Jupiter meets Rahu
You can read more about the Guru Chandal Yoga by transit – The Great Jupiter-Rahu Conjunction (Guru Chandal Yoga) of 2023: What It Means for You and How to Harness Its Energy
To learn how this transit will affect you based on your own birth chart download the align27 app.
Remedies for Jupiter in Aries
- Jupiter is associated with generosity and philanthropy, and donating to charity can help mitigate its negative effects. Donate yellow-colored items or clothes to a charity on Thursdays.
- Chant Jupiter mantras like Om Gurave Namaha or Om Brihaspataye Namaha (preferably during the Jupiter hora).
- Express gratitude for the blessings in your life and acknowledge the good fortune that has come your way.
- Turmeric is connected to Jupiter, You can mix Turmeric with water (make a paste) and apply it on your forehead (in between the eyebrows) every day.
- Reading Spiritual scriptures like the Bhagavad Gita or the bible can increase the auspiciousness of this transit for you.
- Chant the mantra – Om Namah Shivaya Namo Rameshwaraya on Sundays durinng Sun hora or Jupiter hora.