The Sun transits Hasta Nakshatra from 27th September until 10th October 2020.
To know how this transit influences you based on your own chart download the align27 app.
The deity of Hasta Nakshatra is Savitur (Sun God) whom we invoke when we chant the Gayatri Mantra.
The alternate names of Hasta Nakshatra is Bhanu (Sun) and Ark (Rays of the Sun).
Hasta is ruled by the Moon and it is located in the sign of Virgo ruled by Mercury. So this nakshatra has the influence of the Sun, Moon and Mercury.
The Sun’s influence on this Nakshatra gives it the power of optimism and awakening, the Moon’s influence brings the energy of healing and Mercury’s energy brings in the light heartedness along with the attention to detail when performing tasks.
The power or Shakti of Hasta nakshatra is – Hasta sthapaniya agama shakti which means the power to get what we seek and place it in our own hands.
Rituals that you can do during this transit
- Worship of Lord Savitur with the Gayatri Mantra is very powerful during this time.
- Listening to Vishnu Sahasranama every day during this transit is magical and helps us tap into the infinite potential of this Nakshatra.
- The symbol of Hasta Nakshatra is the Hands – So performing Mudras is beneficial during this transit.
- Studying Astrology or other occult sciences and languages is advisable.
- You can also spend some time on hobbies like arts, crafts, gardening, pottery, etc.
- Give a healing massage to your loved ones.
- Watch a comedy show or spend time making people laugh. Spread Happiness!
For personalized everyday rituals download the align27 app