In the practice of Vedic Astrology, specific dates and times are regarded as exceptionally potent for making progress in financial matters, particularly in reducing debts. According to this tradition, repaying even a minimal amount of your debt during these auspicious periods can facilitate the repayment of the full debt in a remarkably short period. The concept is akin to planting a seed during the most fertile phase of a lunar cycle, where the conditions are ideal for growth and fruition.
Powerful Days and Timings
You can repay a small amount of your debts on these days. Additionally, it’s recommended to listen to the Rinmochan Mangal Stotram prior to doing so.
- When the transit Moon is rising (in the ascendant) in the nakshatras of Anuradha, Ashwini, Kritikka and Ashlesha.
- Tuesdays during Mars Hora or when the signs Scorpio or Aries is rising.
- Tuesdays, Saturdays or Sundays when Gulika is rising in the Ascendant along with Rikta tithis (9, 14 and 4).
- During Sun Sankranti.
- When the transit Moon is rising (in the ascendant) in the nakshatra of Hasta on a Sunday.
- If the daily yoga is Vriddhi.
If any of the above timings coincide with Vishti Karana then you must avoid paying off your debts during that time.