In Vedic astrology, Mars is a powerful planet that represents energy, ambition, and drive. The debilitation of Mars occurs when it is placed in the sign of Cancer, which is also known as Karka in Sanskrit.
When Mars is debilitated in Cancer, it can make us feel emotionally drained, irritable, and prone to mood swings. We may also struggle with self-doubt and indecisiveness, making it challenging to take action towards our goals and ambitions.
It is also essential to remember that the effects of any transit are not set in stone, and our actions and mindset can influence the outcomes. By cultivating a positive and proactive mindset, we can work towards harnessing the potential of this transit and use it as an opportunity for personal growth and transformation.
During this transit, we can work on developing our emotional intelligence and tap into our intuition to make more informed decisions. We can also focus on cultivating patience, empathy, and nurturing qualities that are associated with the sign of Cancer.
New York – May 10, 2023 04:20 am to June 30, 2023 04:47 pm
London – May 10, 2023 09:20 am to June 30, 2023 07:47 pm
Chennai – May 10, 2023 01:50 pm to June 30, 2023 03:17 pm
Do you have Mars in Cancer in your own birth chart? Use the align27 app to find out!
Remedies for Mars in Cancer
- Listen to Subramanya Bhujangam composed by Sri Adi Shankaracharya.
- Stay Hydrated – if you happen to drink very little water know that you are under the influence of a negative Mars.
- Exercise – Physical exertion is one of the best remedies for Mars.
- Donate Blood – This is the perfect time to donate blood (based on your health conditions).
- Instead of listing 10 things you want to do and struggling to get them done, write down three achievable tasks and focus on completing them. Taking slow and steady steps like this can help bring out the positive effects of action-oriented Mars.
- Honor Bhimashankar Jyotiringa with the mantra – Om Namah Shivaya Namo Bhimashankaraya.
- For personalized remedies download the align27 app.