Mercury retrograde is something that makes news whenever it occurs.
If you did not read our post about the significance of Mercury Retrograde you can read it here – cosmic27.com/retroMercury
Mercury will be in retrograde from Jan 14th to Feb 3rd, 2022. It will retrograde in the sign of Capricorn in the Nakshatra of Shravana. Mercury will retrograde into Uttara Ashada Nakshatra on Jan 22nd. It will come out of retrograde on Feb 3rd and continue to be in Uttara Nakshatra until Feb 18, 2022.
- By being painfully detail oriented we may end up losing valuable time and hurting people around us.
- The logical mind may not be able to comprehend whatever is going on leading to frustration.
- Great time to focus and work hard on ongoing projects rather than trying to create something new.
- We may deal with a lot of Returns and exchanges while shopping, so do read the fine prints and shop smart.
- When in doubt, just speak and clarify rather than assumptions. Know that the whole world is going through the same Mercury Retrograde. So give people the benefit of doubt and do not jump to conclusions.
- Best time to get back on those broken promises regarding a healthy diet or an exercise regime.
- The negative side of mercury is Jealousy, so just be aware of this tendency.
- The deity of Mercury is Lord Vishnu and the deity of Shravana Nakshatra is also Lord Vishnu, so please chant a Vishnu mantra everyday (Aum Namo Narayanaya) and listen to, chant or meditate on the Vishnu Sahasranama.
- Mercury represents Prithvi Tattva (Earth element) and the sign Capricorn is also a earth sign, so you can offer gandham (scented oils or sandal paste) to Lord Ganesha or Lord Vishnu.
- Read a book or start writing a journal, this is one of the best remedies for Mercury.
- Include more green vegetables in your diet.
- Donate perfumes, books, green vegetables/fruits, camphor, green colored clothing etc.
- You can read stories about the Vamana avatar of Lord Vishnu and Honor HIM with the mantra – Aum Namo Bhagavate Trivikramaya.
- Take good care of your Knees and avoid exertion. Maintain a healthy fitness regime.
To see how this Mercury Retrograde will play out based on your own birth chart, download the align27 app!