Mercury will move into the sign of Sagittarius on 3rd of December and will stay there until 27th Dec, 2022.
But before transiting into the sign of Sagittarius, Mercury has to travel through the Gandanta zone which is a sensitive point between water (Scorpio) and fire (Sagittarius) signs.
Venus will also transit the sensitive Gandanta zone from December 2nd until Dec 8th, 2022. So from December 2nd until December 5th – Both Mercury and Venus will be transiting the senstive and karmic Gandanta zone.
Gandanta is nothing but a karmic knot that could unravel when a planet transits over it. The Gandanta zones always occur between fire and water signs of the zodiac as fire and water cannot coexist.
It is best to keep things simple especially with relationships and communication. Issues from the past could surface up during this time for healing and rejuvenation.
We have to be careful about our communication as there is plenty of chances for misunderstanding. Double check all your travel documents and allow extra time at airports etc. Do not communicate in haste as you may not have the complete picture of a situation.
November 30, 2022 to December 5, 2022 – Mercury Gandanta
December 02, 2022 to December 8, 2022 – Venus Gandanta
For local timings download the Cosmic Insights app.
To understand how this transit will affect you and which area of your life will be highlighted during this time download the align27 app.
- When Mercury and Venus is in Scorpio part of the Gandanta chant the mantra – Kshipa om svaha (Nov 30th to Dec 3rd)
- When Mercury and Venus is in Sagittatius part of the Gandanta use the mantra – Pakshirajaya Namah (Dec 3rd to 8th)
- Chant the 12 syllable Vishnu Mantra – Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya and listen to Vishnu Sahasranama. You can do this during Abhijit Muhurta. You can use the align27 app to know the timings of Abhijit Muhurta every day.
- Chant the Mahalakshmi Ashtakam. (Once a day washes away all our sins, twice a day gives wealth and prosperity, thrice a day destroys all our enemies)
- Honor Lord Vishnu as Sri Ranganathar. You can listen to Ranganathar Ashtakam especially on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Feed green and leafy vegetables to cows or donate to a Goshala
- Meditate on the picture of Lord Vishnu sleeping on the serpent bed with Goddess Lakshmi by HIS feet.
- Wash your feet before you go to sleep. Though this seems very simple, it is extremely powerful. To learn more about this get our new book at cosmic27.com/book
- Provide donation to women and children who need help.
For personalized remedies download the align27 app.
I am highly grateful to Pandit Sanjay Rath from whom I learnt the first 2 mantras. You can visit his website at www.srath.com