The planet Mangal (Mars) is getting closer to Ketu (South node). Both of these planets are extremely fiery in nature which can lead to anger, violence, frustration, disappointments, haste, recklessness, impulsiveness etc.
This is a unique combination that causes various psychological issues as this conjunction happens in the sign of Scorpio.
On the positive side this combination can bring about innovation, confidence, technical skills, drive and passion to change for the better, etc.
Repressed anger and obsession may find it’s expression during this time. The solution lies in creative ways to let go of this energy rather than trying to control it.
This transit can lead to series of events that are aimed to help us release the negativity, toxin and stress that we have been holding onto unconsciously.
The conjunction happens from 6th Dec 2021 to 16th Jan 2022
The Intense Period is from 11th Dec 2021 to 14 Dec 2021
Rituals and Remedies for Mars/Ketu Conjunction
- Worship Lord Kartikeya (Mars) and Lord Ganesha (Ketu) everyday – The divine siblings own the sign of Scorpio. On December 9th, we celebrate Shashti which is a powerful day to honor Lord Kartikeya by chanting or listening to the Skanda Shashti Kavacham.
- Worship Lord Hanuman everyday by reciting or listening to the Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman is the perfect combination of a positive Mars (Strength and Power) and positive Ketu (Dispassion and Spirituality) making him a spiritual warrior. When you worship Lord Hanuman with utmost sincerity and devotion, you will be able to imbibe his qualities which is the most effective remey for this transit.
- Meditate everyday
- You can perform simple physical exercises or yoga during this time.You can also do the “warrior pose”.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water and fluids.
- Donate to veterans, policemen and monks.
Download the align27 app for personalized remedies.