Venus the planet that signifies beauty, love, romance, comfort, vehicles, arts etc is at it’s highest point (exaltation) in the sign of Pisces. According to sidereal Vedic Astrology Venus moved into the sign of Pisces on April 29th and will stay there until May 18th 2022. Venus will join Jupiter in Pisces.
Venus is considered to be Goddess Lakshmi who was born from the ocean which signifies the sign Pisces. Venus signifies comfort, our hidden desires, pleasures of the bed etc, Pisces is the natural 12th sign of the zodiac which is all about imagination, unconditionality etc., so Venus is extremely comfortable in the sign of Pisces. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and currently Jupiter is also transiting Pisces which makes it doubly Auspicious.
Powerful Mahapurusha Yogas
This combination produces the most powerful Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga and Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga.
Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga is formed when Venus is exalted or in it’s own sign and be in Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10) and bestows prosperity and happiness.
Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga is formed when Jupiter is exalted or in it’s own sign and be in Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10) bestows wisdom and abundance.
These powerful yogas will happen for people with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces Ascendants or Moon signs.
Check the house where the sign Pisces falls in your birth chart and that is the area that gets exalted and strong for you during this transit.
Conjunction in Pisces – 29 April, 2022 to 18 May, 2022
Exact Conjunction – 30 April 2022
3 Degree Orbit – 29 April, 2022 to 05 May, 2022.
Rituals to make the best use of this auspicious transit
- Listen to Sri Suktam on Fridays when Pisces is in the Ascendant. You can use the Ascendant section of the Cosmic Insights app. (April 29, May 4th, May 11th)
- Wake up during Brahma Muhurta – The Ascendant rising in the sky would be Pisces during that time. And Since Jupiter and Venus (the strongest benefits) are in this sign, it is extremely auspicious. You can do Japa, meditate and do the most important things during this time. It has a very high probability to succeed.
- Listen to or chant Shiv Tandav Stotram during Sunset on the 13th lunar day. – (May 13th, 2022)
- Feed people and listen to Kanakadhara Stotram on the 12th Lunar day. (May 12th, 2022)
- The sign Pisces is connected to Lord Vishnu as Sri Ranganathar where he is seen sleeping on the serpent bed of Adishesha. Since Shukra gets exalted in the sign of Pisces the worship of Sri Ranganathar is a miraclous remedy to heal malefic effects of Shukra. The reclining position of Lord Sri Ranganathar in the milky ocean shows the exaltation of Shukra in Meena Rashi (Pisces). Sri Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya has sung a beautiful hymn in praise of Lord Sri Ranganathar known as Ranganathar Ashtakam. You can listen to this everyday during this conjunction.
- You can also have the golden elixir – Turmeric + Milk at night before you go to bed.
- Meditate – This is one of the best remedies to maximize the positive effects of this transit. You can also plan spiritual retreats during this time.
For personlized transit insights and remedies download the align27 app