Adityas are the offsprings of Goddess Aditi who represents infinity. Every zodiac sign is connected to an Aditya. Adityas are divine beings responsible to provide all the resources for a zodiac sign.
The Adityas serve as divine patrons for different aspects of our lives, aligning their influence with the areas governed by specific zodiac signs. By understanding and connecting with the relevant Aditya, we can seek their blessings and guidance to enhance various facets of our journey.
Adityas, Signs and Mantras
|Aries||dhātā||Aum ghṛṇiḥ dhātāditya|
|Taurus||aryamā||Aum ghṛṇiḥ aryamāditya|
|Gemini||mitra||Aum ghṛṇiḥ mitrāditya|
|Cancer||Varuṇa||Aum ghṛṇiḥ varuṇāditya|
|Leo||indra||Aum ghṛṇiḥ indrāditya|
|Virgo||vivasvān||Aum ghṛṇiḥ vivasvānāditya|
|Libra||pūṣā||Aum ghṛṇiḥ pusāditya|
|Scorpio||parjanya||Aum ghṛṇiḥ parjanyāditya|
|Sagittarius||anśumān||Aum ghṛṇiḥ aṁśumānāditya|
|Capricorn||bhaga||Aum ghṛṇiḥ bhagāditya|
|Aquarius||tvaṣṭā||Aum ghṛṇiḥ tvaṣṭāditya|
|Pisces||viṣṇu||Aum ghṛṇiḥ viṣṇavāditya|
Which Aditya Should You Invoke?
- Empowering Your Self-Identity and Vitality: Honoring the Aditya connected to the sign occupied by your 1st house of Ascendant will bestow vitality and self confidence.
- Wealth and Abundance: Seeking the Blessings of the Aditya Aligned with the zodiac sign of your 2nd House will bestow wealth and prosperity. For example, if you are a Cancer Ascendant, the 2nd house is occupied by the sign Leo. So honoring Indra Aditya connected to the sign Leo will bring wealth and prosperity.
- Courage and Strength: Praying to the Aditya ruling the zodiac sign occupying your 3rd house can imbue you with courage and strength. For instance, if you are a Taurus Ascendant, the 3rd house corresponds to Gemini, and praying to Varuna Aditya can empower you with the necessary bravery and resilience.
- Nurturing Your Home and Emotional Well-Being: Harnessing the Aditya aligned with your 4th House brings comfort, emotional well being and peace at home. It can also improve mother’s well being.
- Igniting Creativity, Love, and Past-Life Merits: Honoring the Aditya aligned with your 5th house bestows upon you a wealth of creativity and love. It also acts as a catalyst to unlock the merits from your past lives and contributes to the overall well-being of your children.
- Improving Health, Digestion, and Harmonious Work Relationships: Honoring the Aditya aligned with your 6th house can play a vital role in fostering positive relationships within your workplace. Additionally, it can contribute to your overall fitness regime and support healthy digestion. By praying to this Aditya, you can also mitigate conflicts and keep potential adversaries at bay.
- Harmonizing Relationships and Partnerships: Praying to the Aditya governing your 7th house can help you harmonize your relationships, deepen connections, and nurture successful partnerships.
- Unveiling Depth and Transformation: Honoring the Aditya governing your 8th house bestows inner growth and renewal. It helps to manage the mysteries and sudden transformations of the 8th house.
- Fortune and Abundant Blessings: Honoring the Aditya governing your 9th house bestows upon you fortune, luck, and prosperity. Additionally, it can contribute to the well-being of your father. Praying to this Aditya can help you find your Guru, and if you already have a Guru, it can deepen your connection with them.
- Achieving Career Success and Work Excellence: Honoring the Aditya governing your 10th house brings success in your career and professional endeavors. Praying to this Aditya can help you find guidance in your work and align your actions with positive karma, paving the way for success and fulfillment in your job or chosen profession.
- Manifesting Wishes and Gains: Honoring the Aditya governing your 11th house allows for the fulfillment of your wishes, abundance of gains and the establishment of strong social connections in your life. Additionally, it can contribute to the support and well-being of your elder siblings.
- Restful Sleep, Healing, and Emotional Release: Honoring the Aditya governing your 12th house facilitates deep and restorative sleep, healing, and the release of emotional burdens. Connecting with this Aditya supports your journey towards inner peace and spiritual liberation.
How to use the Aditya of Houses feature on the Cosmic Insights App?
- Download and launch the Cosmic Insights App on your device.
- If you’re currently reading this article on your mobile phone, simply tap here to directly open the Aditya of Houses feature within the app.
- If you’re not accessing the article on your mobile phone, search for “Aditya of Houses” within the app to locate and access this specific feature.