Navataras are 9 groups of 3 nakshatras each. This is an important concept in picking the right time to do the right things in life and to understand the relationship between nakshatras.
- Janma – 1, 10 and 19th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Janma Tara. These nakshatras can tell a lot about our nature and can influence us a lot.
- Sampat – 2, 11 and 20th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Sampat Tara. Sampat means wealth and these nakshatras provide your with all kind of resources that you need in your life. They are good nakshatras for money matters.
- Vipat – 3, 12 and 21st from your Janma Nakshatra form the Vipat Tara. Vipat means danger, and these nakshatras should be avoided for any auspicious beginnings.
- Kshema – 4, 13 and 22nd from your Janma Nakshatra form the Kshema Tara. These nakshatras provide comfort and ease and bring about healing.
- Pratyak – 5, 14 and 23rd from your Janma Nakshatra form the Pratyak Tara. These nakshatras create a lot of obstacles and should be avoided for any important activities.
- Sadhana – 6, 15 and 24th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Sadhana Tara. This is an amazing group of nakshatras to begin new projects or do important tasks as it brings success and achievements.
- Naidhana – 7, 16 and 25th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Naidhana Tara. This set of Nakshatra are highly unfavorable and should be avoided for any activity.
- Mitra – 8, 17 and 26th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Mitra Tara. Mitra means friends, this is an auspicious set of nakshatras for you and people with prominent planets in this Nakshatra will always support you.
- Param Mitra – 9, 18 and 27th from your Janma Nakshatra form the Param Mitra Tara which means Great or Best friends. This set is very favorable for you. When you start important activities on these nakshatras you will feel supported.
You can also generate the Navatara chakra for all the planets in your birth chart.
We use this concept to determine how favorable is your day (Red, Amber or Green) on the align27 app.