Mercury moves into the sign of Aquarius (Kumbha rashi) on March 6th, 2022 and will stay there until March 24, 2022.
On March 21, 2022 – Mercury and Jupiter will be in exact conjunction in Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra. The tight conjunction between these 2 planets will be from 19th March until 26th March, 2022 in Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
Kumbha rashi has 2 rulers – Rahu and Shani. While Rahu is still transiting Taurus, Shani is in Capricorn (12th from Kumbha) with Mars and Venus during this transit. This can bring a lot of lethargy and procrastination. It is wise to take care of your expenses and sleep during this time. You need to find a proper balance and avoid over indulgence.
Mercury is the planet of communication and Aquarius being an airy sign – this is a powerful period for digital marketing, writing, spreading awareness about a cause or a campaign etc. On a personal level, this is an optimum time to communicate what’s needed in a truthful way.
This transit will propel you to think out of the box and come up with innovative ways to move forward in life. A lot of ideas may come up, but you may feel stagnated and the only way to break that is to consciously put an effort to get into action.
This is the perfect time to double-check your passwords and secure them. Change them if need be. Make sure the 2 step verification is on your digital and social assets. It is wise to put some attention on your security and privacy settings.
- Kumbha rashi is the natural badhaka sign of the Kala Purusha, so worship Lord Ganesha connected to the sign Aquarius with the mantra – Ganapataye Namah.
- Offer Chandan to Lord Shiva on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Listen to or chant the Vishnu Sahasranama
- This is a great period to plant a tree. You can plant the tree connected to the nakshatra where Saturn is placed in your chart. Tap here for more info
- Pranayama and meditation will be very effective during this transit as Aquarius is an airy sign and Mercury in Aquarius can bring about a lot of restlessness.
- When Jupiter and Mercury are conjunct you can read the Bhagavad Gita and this can bring a lot of fortune and prosperity in your life.
- Donate green leafy vegetables.
- Chant the mantra – om viṣṇave namah
For personalized remedies download the align27 app.