The planet Ketu (south node) is transiting the Gandanta (sensitive and karmic) zone.
22nd July 2020 to 24th November 2020
03rd September 2020 to 11th October 2020
What is Gandanta?
Gandanta is a sensitive karmic zone. The gandanta zones in the zodiac are always between fire and water signs. The fire signs in the zodiac are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. The water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The sandhi (junction) between fire and water signs is known as Gandanta so the 3 Gandanta zones in the zodiac are between Pisces and Aries, Cancer and Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius.
The nakshatras from Ashwini to Ashlesha are in the Bhu Loka, the Nakshatras from Magha to Jyeshta are in Bhuva Loka and the Nakshatras from Mula to Revati are in Swarga Loka.
As Ketu will move from Mula nakshatra into Jyeshta nakshatra, this is the gandanta zone at the Junction of Bhuva Loka and Swarga Loka.
There are certain powerful combinations by which the effects of Gandanta can be reduced and remedies can be done.
- The combination of Sunday and moon’s transit in Ashwini Nakshatra.
- The combination of Sunday or Wednesday and moon’s transit in Revati, Jyeshta or Mula Nakshatras.
- Abhijit Muhurta.
Ketu in Gandanta Guidelines
- Avoid rushing into things and making any decision in haste. Think before you speak and act.
- Do not text or talk while driving and pay attention to the road. Be mindful.
- Perform a few minutes of Pranayama every single day. Moon (the planet that depicts our mind and longevity) rules the North West direction and the deity of the NW direction is Vayu (The wind God), Vayu rules the Nakshatras as well. So pranayama is your secret power during this period.
- Meditate every day. Ketu is known as the Moksha karaka (significator of moksha or liberation). So when you meditate it strengthens your Ketu.