Transit Mercury will be in the sign of Pisces from March 16th until March 31st, 2023. Mercury is debilitated in the sign of Pisces.
This means that the planet of communication, intelligence, and analysis is not functioning at its best in this particular zodiac sign.Mercury is the ruler of Virgo and Gemini, and both of these signs thrive on analytical and logical thinking. Pisces, on the other hand, is a water sign that values intuition, creativity, and spiritual pursuits. These two energies can clash, leading to confusion, indecisiveness, and a lack of clarity.
However, a debilitated Mercury in Pisces can also bring about heightened creativity and imagination. It will give us the ability to think outside of the box and come up with innovative solutions to problems. This is an amazing time for artistic or spiritual pursuits.
Do not get stuck in the details and leave some room for imperfection and take pleasure in Venusian comforts and activities. Be aware of any inclination towards alcohol, tobacco, or other substances during this time.
- Chant the mantra “Aum Namah Shivaya Namo Mallikarjunaya” 108 times everyday. Mallikarjuna is the Jyotirlinga connected to the sign Virgo. The Jyotirlingas have the power to exalt a planet, Mercury gets exalted in Virgo.
- Listen to or meditate on the Vishnu Sahasranama everyday. Vishnu is the deity connected to the planet Mercury. You can also chant a simple yet powerful Vishnu mantra – om viṣṇave namah
- The tattva associated with Mercury is Prithvi or earth element. Lord Ganesha is the deity connected to Prithvi tattva. So worship Lord Ganesha connected to the sign of Pisces with the mantra – “Aum Gajānanāya Namah” 108 times everyday. You can also offer Chandan to Lord Ganesha.
- Go on long walks, hug a tree, spend time in nature.
- Solve puzzles, play word games, write a journal or enjoy poetry.
- Include leafy green vegetables in your diet.